Sunday, October 3, 2010

It's my birthday!

Hoopla!
It's my birthday! BWOOSH.
Here's some pictures of my super-awesome-happy-funtime day. If mom and dad want to see the cake, or anything, feel free to show them. Love you!

I finally got to use my VR Troopers candle.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
The cake was actually quite delicious.
Minetta and I were out and about.

Atomic Books is a really cool comic store.
Obviously, I picked up Grand Bazaar.
I also got this Donna Troy: Wonder Woman bust, which was marked down from $45 to $5, because apparently no one would buy it.
It does have a few teeny chips, but I think I can fix those.
I got a blind box Tokidoki cactus dog.
It came with this little skeleton guy. So cute!
I also got a blind box Kidrobot Things That Hurt zipper pull, that also had a Kidrobot sticker.
So, Yeah, I had a pretty good day. Oh, and you can draw stuff on a sign by your farm in GB.

1 comment: