Thursday, September 30, 2010

do not ingest

So I've recently been on a kind of "webcomic binge". See, I have a few comics that I check daily, a few I check weekly, and some more that I only check monthly. Well, being a busy college student bee, I've been neglecting most of week and month-ers. I had some free time the other day, so I went back and updated myself on all of the ones that I read, and then decided on one in particular to share with you.

That was a really long beginning, so I'll just get to the meat of this post.
It's called Lead Paint Comics, and it's hilarious. Since there's no specific plot, you can start from either the newest or the oldest comics. Also, the comics are genuinely funny. It doesn't feel trite or as though it's relying on everyone being as cool as it. You can see parts of yourself in it.

So, um. Yeah. Check it out!

1 comment: