Saturday, September 25, 2010

totally dramatic . . .

Okay, so three links in one day might be a bit much, but I keep stumbling upon stuff that is really cool. Anyways, these are links to Total Drama fanart that I have found on Deviantart that I think you will like. I'm not putting up any images because I don't want to piss off people on DA, so you'll just have to click the links. NYA.

These are the TD characters incorporated into the Zodiac by the artist hielorei. The images are well designed and well executed. All of the characters are placed with what I find to be the perfect signs (I'll list just a few here: Geoff and Bridget as Pisces, Trent as Leo, Izzi as Libra, Duncan as Sagittarius).I couldn't find them all in one folder on hielorei's account, so I just have them from the search. There are a few other versions of the TD Zodiac at the bottom of the page, but I find them less impressive.

I quite like the artist Fukari, and the Total Drama section of the gallery is really nice. There isn't a huge volume of work, but the pieces are well drawn and humorous. The style is the artist's, and I find the interpretation of the characters to be really well done. Most of the work focuses on Gwen and Duncan, which is a pairing I'm totally into.

ma-ri-no doesn't have many pictures in her gallery, but the ones she does are well done computer graphics. The only two here that I find really interesting are the two pictures of LeShawna and Gwen in their formal dresses (for a high school dance). I really hope she continues to add other characters.

That's all for now. BWOOSH.

1 comment:

  1. <333 I love them all! I think I've seen a few of the Zodiac ones, the DunGwen ones are sooo cute, and they look so pretty in those formal dresses!!

    ReplyDelete