Monday, September 20, 2010

something to think about


Okay, I have my first link for you here. I actually don't remember how I found this, but I remember when I did, I was so excited.
The blog is called "The Seventeen Magazine Project". Basically, this girl decided to live her life using an issue of Seventeen Magazine for a month and record her thoughts and other people's reaction to her.
She has a lot of interesting things to say, and all of her posts are well-written and thoughtful.
I'll admit that I do like reading Seventeen sometimes. It's nice to occasionally feel like a girl and look at the interesting pictures and the semi-relevant stories. But at the same time, there's so much to be criticized.
So, yeah, enjoy. If you want to.

(image taken from "The Seventeen Magazine Project")

1 comment:

  1. Sweet! (It's Pants, by the way . . . yeah, I'm Lilly on here) I know, it's nice to read Seventeen sometimes. I'm gonna check that out after v-ball (we're gonna lose)

    ReplyDelete